Ken Kladouris is an esteemed wealth advisor and published author who believes you should be living your life, by design. Charting his own course in the wealth management industry, Ken has earned the respect of his peers and the trust of his clientele. Developing his signature tailor-made approach, Ken has been able to successfully assist countless clients in charting their course to financial abundance. This has allowed the men and women Ken is proud to serve the ability to infuse more life into their years here and now – not just in retirement.
Ken’s book, “Get There!”, was developed as a tool that helps individuals discover the clarity they need to design their financial future. Peeling back the layers, the book features no-nonsense, actionable steps that are proven to position individuals on their desired path. This thoughtful resource was compiled following Ken’s own awakening. Becoming aligned with his “why”, he recognized his true purpose was to assist men and women across the globe in their pursuit of achieving enhanced joy, freedom and fulfillment.
Committed to guiding his clientele on their wealth building journey, Ken’s philosophy combines both lessons learned on land and at sea. Outside of the office, Ken’s love of the ocean led him to pursue sailing. It is there that he also found his passion to give back to the community. In his spare time he can be found with friends and loved ones aboard a powerboat, sail boat or at community events.
Professional Credentials + Accolades
– Partner and President at Platinum Wealth Group
– Bachelor’s degree, Business Administration, California State University at Long Beach
– MBA, Concentration in Finance, Pepperdine University
– Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 3, 7, 24, 31 and 66 Registrations
– California Life and Health Insurance License
– CDFA (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst)
– Author, Get There! Chart Your Course to Financial Abundance and Live the Life You Desire
– Member, Forbes Business Council
Lifestyle + Community Affiliations
– WSET Level 2 Certification (Wine and Spirit Education Trust)
– Board of Governors, Center Club Orange County
– Member, Balboa Yacht Club
– Committee Member, CREW OC (Commercial Real Estate Women of Orange County)
– Committee Member, Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival
– Sponsor, CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
– 100% of Book Sale Proceeds Benefit the Ocean Conservancy
– Donor and Advocate, Make-A-Wish Orange County
– Donor and Advocate, Patriotic Service Dog Foundation