Ken Kladouris is an esteemed wealth advisor, course creator and published author who believes you should be living your life, by design. Charting his own course in the wealth management industry, Ken has a focus on curating securitized real estate for investors seeking to defer taxes through a 1031 exchange. This has allowed the men and women Ken is proud to serve the ability to infuse more life into their years here and now – not just in retirement.
Ken’s course “Stillness To Success,” and his book, “Get There!”, were developed as tools that help individuals discover the clarity they need to design their future. Peeling back the layers, they feature no-nonsense, actionable steps that are proven to position individuals on their desired path. This thoughtful resource was compiled following Ken’s own awakening. Becoming aligned with his “why”, he recognized his true purpose was to assist men and women across the globe in their pursuit of achieving enhanced joy, freedom and fulfillment.
Committed to guiding individuals to greater success in life, Ken’s philosophy combines both lessons learned on land and at sea. Outside of the office, Ken has a deep connection for the ocean. In his spare time Ken can be found with friends and loved ones aboard a powerboat, sail boat or at community events.
Professional Credentials + Accolades
- Partner and President, Platinum Wealth Group
- Creator, Stillness To Success
- Bachelor’s degree, Business Administration, California State University at Long Beach
- MBA, Concentration in Finance, Pepperdine University
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 3, 7, 24, 31 and 66 Registrations
- California Life and Health Insurance License
- CDFA (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst)
- Chopra Certified Meditation Instructor
- Author, Get There! Chart Your Course to Financial Abundance and Live the Life You Desire
- Member, Forbes Business Council
- Member, ProVisors
Lifestyle + Community Affiliations
- WSET Level 2 Certification (Wine and Spirit Education Trust)
- Member, Balboa Yacht Club
- Board of Directors – CREW Orange County
- Committee Member, CREW Orange County (Commercial Real Estate Women of Orange County)
- Sponsor, CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)